An Ordinary Miracle is a song feature in The Hunchback of Notre Dame 2. This song is sung by Quasimodo (Tom Hulce) after he meets Madellaine for the first time. The song means that Quasimodo wishes that an ordinary miracle can happen to him, and if someone like Madellaine could love him.
- Quasimodo : Imagine someone who loves, who loves you
- Imagine to look in her eyes and see
- Imagine how miraculous it seems to be
- But it's not so very rare, you can find it anywhere
- It's an ordinary miracle, the kind you find around ev'ry single day
- Or maybe it's just seasonal
- Like Spring and May, there's so many
- The ordinary miracle, a common kind of miracle that runs right by
- Or maybe it's too gradual to catch your eye so you miss it
- A sudden bolt of distant lighting
- Cathedrals rising out of stone
- A baby starts to walk and talk one day, then shockingly he's grown
- And in love, that volcano emotion not ten thousand gypsy potions
- Can undo, yes it's love
- Well of course my view is slanted
- But people do take love for granted, sad but true
- Of all the many miracles
- Mysterious and marvelous, when people fall in love it really beats them all.
- Oh to see it, to feel it, to know it
- Imagine someone who loves, who loves you
- Imagine to look in her eyes, and see
- Imagine how extraordinary it would be
- If an ordinary miracle happen to me.
- This is the second song that Quasimodo sings in the sequel.
- A baby bat is the second animal that isn't afraid of Quasimodo's deformed face.
all information on An Ordinary Miracle came from http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/An_Ordinary_Miracle