Bulma Leigh's personality is reminiscent to Bulma.
Being descended from the Brief family, she strongly resembles her great-grandmother Bulma in face and hair color. Although her actual hair texture appears to be spikier like that of a Saiyan as opposed to the naturally straight, flat-lying hair typical of the Briefs family. However, it is never specified if she is descended through Trunks or Bra.
- "Excuse me, you're Goku Junior's mother, right? Because he's about to fight my son. Aren't you a little old?"
- — Bulma Leigh meeting Pan for the first time in "Until We Meet Again" (English Version)
In her only appearance, she is revealed to be the head of the Capsule Corporation, and does not know Pan, which suggests that Son Goku and Vegeta's descendants grew apart from each other as the years passed. She cheers on her son, Vegeta Jr as he competes in the 64th World Martial Arts Tournament.
- King Vegeta (Great Great Great Grandfather)
- Mrs. Brief (Great Great Great Grandmother)
- Dr. Brief (Great Great Great Grandfather)
- Vegeta (Great Great Grandfather)
- Bulma (Ancestor/namesake & Great Great Grandmother)
- Tights (Great Great Grandaunt)
- Tarble (Great Great Granduncle)
- Gure (Great Great Grandaunt)
- Trunks (Descendant)
- Bra (Descendant)
- Vegeta Jr. (Son)
- She doesn't exist in Future Trunks' timeline, because Vegeta die from getting kill by the androids.
all information on Bulma Leigh came from http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Vegeta_Jr.'s_mother