- "What am I going to do. There's no talking to him. I don't know what I do If I ever lose him Dad, he's all I have left oh Goku."
- - Future Chi-Chi talking about her son. (English Version)
Future Chi-Chi looks to be extremely depressed and sad in this timeline, most likely due to the fact that Goku was killed by a incurable heart virus and that her only child, Future Son Gohan, was constantly battling the androids. She probably had the same personality as her counterpart, but once her husband die. This is what probably caused her personality to change forever, similar to her son.
Future Chi-Chi looks exactly like her counterpart. She is seen wearing the same style of clothing that her family wears, but the only difference is her hair style. She is seen having her hair rap up in a bun, but the bun is inside a white cap that is tie around a blur ribbon. She is also seen have large and thin straight stains covering parts of her face.
Future Ox King
Future Son Goku
Grandpa Son Gohan
Future Son Gohan
- Future Ox King (Father)
- Chi-Chi's nother (Mother/dead)
- Future Son Goku (Husband/dead)
- Future Son Gohan (Son)
- Grandpa Son Gohan (Adopted grandfather in law/dead)
- Future Bardock (Father-in law)
- Gine (Mother in law/dead)
- Raditz (Brother-in law/dead)
- Chi-Chi (Alternate Timeline Counterpart)
- This version of Chi-Chi seems not to be an over-protected mother, like her counterpart.
- It's possible that she found out about Gohan's death from either Bulma or Trunks.
- Japanese : Naoko Watanabe
- English : Cynthia Cranz
all information on Future Chi-Chi came from http://dragonball.wikia.com/wiki/Future_Chi-Chi