Here on the Land and Sea is the closing song from The Little Mermaid II.
- Sebastian : I hear the music playing. Its swinging and its swaying a little rapshody. Today we're so delighted. Today we're all united here on the land and sea. I think the sails are sailing. Even the whales are whailing. There swimming fancy-free. We're feeling better now. We sing together now. Here on the land and sea. Move your fins and move your feet. Life is sweet life is grand. Though we rumbas with the bass bass band.
- Ariel : There's no more stormy weather
- Melody : Now we can sing together
- Ariel and Melody : In perfect harmony we're feeling better now. We sing together now here on the land and sea.
- Sebastian: Those on land sing.. Those below sing.. life is sweet as sweet can be. On the land and on the sea
- All : We're feeling better now. We sing together now here on The land and sea.
- This the third song that Ariel sings in the sequel.
- This is the third song that Melody sings in the sequel.
- This the second song that Sebastian sings in the sequel.
all information on Here on The Land and sea came from http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Here_On_The_Land_and_Sea