Les Poissons is a song from The Little Mermaid (film). The song is sung by the comical chef, Chef Louis. It is a short comic relief song and ends with a classic chase scene between Louis and Sebastian.
- Les poissons, les poisons How I love les poissons
- Love to chop and to serve little fish
- First I cut off their heads
- Then I pull out their bones Ah mes oui, savez toujours delice Les poissons, les poisons Hee hee hee, haw haw haw
- With a cleaver I hack them in two I pull out what's inside
- And I serve it up fried God, I love little fishes, don't you?
- Here's something for tempting the palette Prepared in the classic technique
- First you pound the fish flat with a mallet
- Then you slash off their skin Give their belly a slice Then you rub some salt in :Cause it makes it taste nice Zut alors, I have missed one! Sacre bleu, what is this?
- How on earth could I miss such a sweet little succulent crab.
- Quel Domage, what a loss Here we go, in the sauce.
- Now some flour I think just a dab.
- Now I stuff you with bread.
- It don't hurt, 'cause you're dead!
- And you're certainly lucky you are
- Cause it's gonna be hot in my big silver pot!
- Tout-aloo mon poisson Au revoir.
- "Les poissons" means "the fish(es)" in French and is plural for "le poisson".
all information on Les Poissons came from http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Les_Poissons