Nothing In The World (quite like a Friend) is a song feature in Aladdin 2: The Return of Jafar. The song is sung by Genie (Dan Castella) when he returns to Agrabah along with Aladdin (Brad Kane) and Princess Jasmine (Liz Callaway).
- Genie: I parachuted down into the Taj Mahal.
- I rode a rickshaw all along the great Great Wall!
- I even made the famous Leaning Tower fall, but who was with me through it all?Nobody!
- The Moscow Circus hired me to fly trapeze on Mount Olympus won a race with Hercules.
- It's easy when you're chased by killer bees, who said "Gesundheit" when I sneezed. :AH CHOO! So now I'm home, home again with you, you chase the clouds away.
- Whenever I am blue and the pyramids I highly recommend.
- There is nothing in the world quite like a friend.
- Slept like a babe in Bombay on a bed of nails.
- Moroccans loved my daring dance of seven veils.
- I single-handedly I even saved the whales.
- No one was there to hear my tales!
- (crying)In Acapulco joined a Mariachi band.
- I rode the ragin' rapids down the Rio Grande.
- Flew in a air balloon, but when I tried to land.
- Nobody laughed, or lent a hand.
- Without you, the Amazon is just a trickle.
- Without you, the Sahara's not so hot without you, Niagara Falls is just a leaky faucet and the QEII is just some yacht.
- Now that I'm home, home again, it's clear.
- All I ever wanted seems to be right here.
- I've traveled East and West and now, I'm back again and there's nothing in the world quite like a friend.
- Aladdin : There's nothing in the world
- Jasmine : Nothing in the whole wide world
- All : There is nothing in the world quite like a friend.
- Genie : Nothing in the whole wide world!
- This is the only song from The Return of Jafar that is not included on the Aladdin and the King of Thieves soundtrack album; this is likely due to the song being sung by Dan Castellaneta rather than Genie's original voice, the late Robin Williams.
all information on Nothing In The World 9quite like a friend) came from http://disney.wikia.com/wiki/Nothing_in_the_World_(Quite_Like_a_Friend)