The Hunchback of Notre DameEdit
She appears at the beginning of the film,when Clopin tells her and other kids about the story of Quasimodo.She finds out about Quasimodo's orgins, and that he is the mysterious bell ringer of Notre Dame. Later after the defeat of Frollo, when Quasimodo comes out of the cathedral. She asks her mom something, and she walks up to him. Then she studys his face, and touches it. She then hugs him, and walks down stairs with him. Everyone accepts Quasimodo into society, and Clopin picks her up. She starts to hits the Frollo puppet, and watches happily as Quasimodo is carry off by the townspeople of Paris.
Quasimodo is the first person she hugs. She seems to care about him, and doesn't care whatother people think about him.
- Unnamed Mother (Mother)
- She only appears in the beginning, and ending of the film.
- There is another little girl that look like her in the sequel.
- She was the first female character to find out about Quasimodo's origins.
- She is the nineth character to not be scare of Quasimodo's deform face.
- She is the third female character to hug Quasimodo.