She is a young child with light pale skin. She has blonde hair, and black eyes. She wears a purple dress with a white kitchen apron, and black shoes. In the sequel she wears the same outfit but her dress is in the color blue.
She appears at the beginning of the film, when Clopin tells her and other kids about the story of Quasimodo. She finds out about Quasimodo's orgins, and that he is the mysterious bell ringer of Notre Dame. Later after the defeat of Judge Claude Frollo, when Quasimodo comes out of the cathedral. She asks her relative something, and she walks up to him. Then she studys his face, and touches it. She then hugs him, and walks down stairs with him. Everyone accepts Quasimodo into society, and Clopin picks her up. She starts to hits the Frollo puppet, and watches happily as Quasimodo is carry off by the townspeople of Paris.
At the beginning of the film, She seen dancing with Quasimodo & Zephyr as the song Le Jour D'Amour is played. She is lastly seen clapping as Esmeralda plays her tambourine, later on she give to her.
Quasimodo is the first person she hugs. She seems to care about him, and doesn't care what other people think about him.
- Unnamed Relative (Possibly her Grandmother)
- She only appears in the beginning, and ending of the film.
- In the first film - her clothes is purple in first one, in sequel - her clothes is blue in second one.
- She was the first female character to find out about Quasimodo's origins.
- She is the nineth character to not be scare of Quasimodo's deform face.
- She is the third female character to hug Quasimodo.